- If there is, you may have killed your parents, and you will fall into the endless hell (which is an uninterrupted, continuous suffering of sins and punishments), and it will take thousands of billions of kalpas, and there is no time to come out;
- If there are sentient beings who destroy Buddha statues, slander and slander the three treasures of Buddha, Dharma (Truth), and Sangha (Sangha), and do not respect the noble scriptures, they will also fall into the endless hell, where they will be unable to escape for thousands of billions of kalpas. date;
- If there are sentient beings who invade or damage temples, insult monks or nuns, or behave recklessly in temples, engage in sexual acts without hesitation, kill people, harm others, etc., such people should fall into the endless hell. For trillions of kalpas, the date of coming out cannot be found;
- If there are sentient beings who pretend to be monks on the surface but do not cultivate in their hearts, destroy and abuse things in the temple, deceive the people, violate the precepts, do all kinds of bad things, evil deeds, etc., such people should fall into the endless hell. , thousands of billions of kalpas, no date for coming out;
- If there are sentient beings who steal the temple’s property, things, rice, food and clothing, or even something that is not given to you and takes it privately, they will fall into the endless hell, and they will never be able to find a time to come out.