- “The Bodhisattva’s Dharma Sutra of Sexual Desire” says: Those who lust after women. The shackles of the world. Ordinary people can’t extricate themselves from love. Womanizer. A serious problem in the world. Ordinary people are trapped until death. Womanizer. Disaster in the world. No matter what happens to ordinary people, it will happen. The practitioner has to give it up. If you think about it again. It is for coming out of prison. Think again. From madness to righteousness. And enjoy it again. Cure from illness. Rethinking makes you sick. A wise man is angry and upset when he realizes his madness. There is no day left to die. Ordinary people value color. A willing servant. Lifelong gallop. Work hard for it. Even though he was able to cut off the enemy’s quality in an inch. Feng Dy is handed over. Be willing to accept it without worrying about it. It is not wrong for a madman to enjoy being crazy. If the practitioner can abandon it and ignore it. If so, the shackles will be broken and released. Mad and sick. Away from decline and disaster. Both safe and auspicious. Get out of jail. Never have trouble.
- “The Avatamsaka Sutra”: If a Bodhisattva is freed from female lust, he will be able to get close to all the good teachers, and he will be able to free himself from desire and live in the most superior method of liberation.
- “Lotus Sutra: Universal Door”: “If there are living beings with more sexual desires, if they always recite and respect Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, they will be free from sexual desires.”
- “The Great Buddha Heads on His Head the Surangama Sutra” Volume 6: Ananda adjusts his clothes. I hope everyone will join their hands and bow in obeisance. My heart is full of joy and sorrow. To benefit all sentient beings in the future. Jishou bows to the Buddha, the Great Compassionate One. I have now enlightened to the Dharma of Buddhism. There is no doubt about the success. I often hear the Tathagata say this. The bodhisattva who has not yet been saved is determined to save others. The Tathagata who realizes that he has perfected himself and is able to realize others will come into the world. Although I have not yet fulfilled my wish to save all sentient beings in their final tribulation. World Honored One, these sentient beings will gradually become far away from the Buddha. The evil master preaches the Dharma like the sand of the Ganges River. I want to capture his mind and enter samadhi. How could he be allowed to set up a dojo to stay away from all evil things? There is no retreat when it comes to gain. At that time the World-Honored One praised Ananda in the crowd. Good, good, good. As you asked. Establish a dojo to save all sentient beings from drowning in their final tribulations. If you listen carefully now, I will explain it to you. The people of Ananda only followed the teachings. The Buddha told Ananda that you always hear in my Vinaya. Proclaim the meaning of the three principles of spiritual practice. The so-called cause of precepts is the cause of precepts, concentration, concentration, and wisdom. This is called the Three-No-Leakage Learning. Ananda said, “How can I capture the mind? My name is precepts.” If all sentient beings in the six realms of the world have no lustful minds. Then it will not follow its life and death. Your cultivation of samadhi is out of dust. The lustful heart cannot come out until the dust is removed. Even if there is much wisdom present. If you continue to engage in sexual immorality, you will fall into the devil’s path. A high-grade demon king, a middle-grade demon commoner, and a low-grade witch. These demons also have followers. Each one calls himself the supreme path. After my extinction, I will be in the final state of Dharma. There are so many demons flourishing in the world. Practicing greed and sexual immorality is a good teacher. To all sentient beings. If you fall in love, you will lose your way to Bodhi. You teach people in the world to practice samadhi and first give up the mind of adultery. This is the Tathagata, the First Buddha, the World Honored One. The first decision is to be pure and enlightened. This is why Ananda was a man who continued to engage in adultery and meditate. It’s like steaming sand and stones to make rice. After hundreds of thousands of kalpas, you will be named Resha. Why is this not because rice is made of rocks and sand? You use your promiscuous body to seek the wonderful fruit of the Buddha. Even if you have wonderful enlightenment, it is all due to the roots of pornography. It is impossible to get out of the three paths of the wheel of adultery. How to attain the Tathagata’s path to attain enlightenment. The sexual desire will be eliminated both physically and mentally. We can hope for Buddha Bodhisattva. What I say is called Buddha’s saying. If you don’t say so, it’s Bo Xun’s theory.
- “The Great Treasure Accumulation Sutra” says: Manjushri Bodhisattva told the Son of Heaven who is good at dwelling: If a person is single-minded and focused on self-control, and greed arises, he should be aware of it, expediently dispel it, and make him quiet. How can it be dispersed? You should think like this: This is emptiness, this is impure, seek where this desire mind arises and disappears, where it comes from, where it goes, who is tainted in it, who is tainted, who is tainted Dharma; when you look at it like this, you don’t see the energy, you don’t see the stain, you don’t see the stain. Because you don’t see it, there is no taking. Because you don’t take it, there is no giving up. Because you don’t give up, there is no love, and there is no giving up. Love is called separation from desire, and it is also called peaceful nirvana.
- “The Ten Good Precepts Sutra”: What is the precept against sexual misconduct? The precept against sexual misconduct. There are five benefits. The place where all the Buddhas of the past, present and future are located. Those who are not promiscuous. The abode of the Buddha is as majestic and fragrant as the Buddha. What a five. One does not move his eyes and does not look at pornographic objects. Suppose seeing color is like seeing dung worms. Like a knife piercing the heart and burning the eyes. The heart cannot afford the impermanence of love. What kind of love can there be when eyes are flaring? Both of them do not hear obscene sounds. Suppose you hear obscene sounds, but your ears are not moved and your consciousness is pleasant. The sound of foolishness stirs the forest of poisonous snakes into the seeds of love. This name is thief wind. Wrong views arise from the roots of the ears. Like Yaksha chanting, why is there love? This is the illusion that fools love. Inciting the roots reveals the human voice. From the river of infatuation flows the five desires. I know that a thief has no ear. The third person’s nose does not smell the fragrance. You should know that the fragrance arises from the eight winds. The wind of infatuation stirs up the wind of love. Flowers and other fragrances arise from delusional thoughts. The inversion begins with nose consciousness. It is said to be fragrant or delicious. Nose consciousness stirs up the plants, trees and flowers and calls them fragrance. The Tathagata takes possession of the body and does not smell the fragrance or odor. Comprehension is not true and does not appreciate the fragrant touch. The fourth one does not move the tongue. Don’t talk about worldly benefits and don’t approve of adultery. Never speak of sexual desire or pleasure. I can’t live in a crazy house. Nor happy to talk about cute things. The five thieves of ignorance and crazy love increase. Therefore, all Buddhas do not have tongue consciousness. The fifth is that the mind is still and motionless. Don’t have lustful thoughts and don’t think about lustful things. If you don’t want to have lustful pleasures, you won’t be able to move your roots of lust. The persistence of lustful consciousness is like a liberated mind. Live in the city of eternal happiness everywhere in silence. An Yinwuwei followed suit. Live really well. He has always entered the nine kinds of nirvana in the eighteen great emptinesses. Buddhas and Bodhisattvas obtain five merits. The body shape is pure and lotus flowers always grow. The body is pure and untainted and the mind is indifferent. This is why the Buddhas preach the precept against sexual misconduct. The most pure and supreme merit has five benefits. Praising and praising beauty are inexhaustible causes of liberation. Fornication is extremely heavy and has no ropes to bind it. It’s like an old elephant drowning in the mud of five desires. Universally the root of all sins. Now I will say about the sin of lust:
You are all bent on listening to all kinds of obscene and evil deeds
Don’t drown in the obstacles of meditation that obscure the path to liberation
Good men and others desire the path to liberation
Stay away from the Hell Fire Pit of the Three Realms and the Five Desire River
Tanghuohanbingshan relieves the fear of life and death
Keep your mind like all Buddhas and keep the precept of abstaining from sexual misconduct
Desire for long life and endless kalpas
King Brahma Chakravartin is rich in seven treasures
Keep your mind like all Buddhas and keep the precept of abstaining from sexual misconduct
If you want to see the Buddhas, hear the Dharma and realize the path and fruits
Equipped with six tours to the ten kingdoms
Keep your mind like all Buddhas and keep the precept of abstaining from sexual misconduct
There are ten faults in sexual immorality. What a ten.
One is a person who is greedy and promiscuous. Even though he was born in heaven, he was the emperor of heaven who released and received the five pleasures of desire. The heart is like a dog that steals food and is often drunk. Lost in the river flowing with five desires.
The two are greedy and lustful people. Although he is a human king, his power is at ease. Being used as a love slave. The abundant wealth is like fire, and you are never tired of being paid. Lose your body, lose your country, die and fall into evil ways.
The third is a person who is greedy and promiscuous. The constant system is driven by his six thieves. The elephant of impermanence creeps on its back. The heart is like an ape, unaware of all difficulties. Burned with desire, he does not recognize his parents, brothers and sisters. Just like pigs and dogs, they are more burdened by each other and no longer feel ashamed.
The fourth is a person who is greedy and promiscuous. Frequent drinking of unclean pus and blood from women. They are born again in countless kalpas. It is hidden raw and cooked, and all kinds of insects are hidden as clothes. 唼[口+蔺] The female root is used for food and drink.
The fifth is a person who is greedy and promiscuous. The heart is like a sharp knife and the eye is like a train. Cut off and burn the merit storehouse.
Sixth, those who are greedy and lustful. When the Ksāli people come together, they will form a fire and arouse the fuel of greed. The desire to deprive is like a Rakshasa. Brahmins will not feel ashamed. It’s like an illusory person who acts as a demon and talks about unclean things. No one knows it when I go to Samana. The emotional roots are like glued grass. Desire-tainted things surround the mind. The fire of the six emotions arises and burns the seeds of goodness. Destroy the white karma of the previous Brahma lives. He raised his hands and feet like sharp knives. His eyes are like fire and his mouth is like a Rakshasa. Caused by lustful fire all over the pores of the body.
Seventh, those who are greedy and lustful. Create eight kinds of karma. Killing animals are carried out with swords, swords, sticks, etc. Together men and women make big lies. Drinking wine and praising the state of adultery. Or steal all the treasures again. The gathering of solemn insects is caused by the King of Heart. The evil dog with eyes steals the stinking filth.
Eighth, those who are greedy and lustful. The heart caused by sexual immorality is like a fire and like a gathering of iron. Straight into the trap. Those who destroy the holy life will fall into hell.
Ninth, those who are greedy and lustful. The destruction of the body and the end of life are like throwing shell beads in a matter of seconds. You will surely fall into the copper hell. The copper hell is seven thousand leagues long and wide. For example, there is an iron bed under the copper flower forest. There are eight pillars of hot copper that are hundreds of thousands of yojanas on the bed. There is a mirror at the end of the column. There are naturally various female figures or male figures in the mirror. The lustful person’s thoughts of love stir up all the emotional roots and set them on fire at the same time. The copper flowers turned into hot iron nails. The copper pillars turned into boiling copper wok soup. The iron bed is on fire. The woman turns into a dog and the man turns into a knife. Make sinners suffer immeasurably. Eat hot iron pills and drink copper. It will take countless years to seek death. Life span is one calamity. Ten are those who are greedy and lustful. Not being able to see the Buddha is like a heavy cloud barrier. It breaks the holy life. You will definitely fall into Avici Hell. His life span is one calamity in prison. It turns left and right and returns to the meridians for a calamity. At that time, King Yama scolded the sinners. Your lustful desires are now suffering like this. Is it a pleasure? Now you are responsible for paying hundreds of thousands of robberies to repay other people’s debts. Endless. Life in hell will be among the doves and doves. Receive the dragon and snake body. Because of the dirty conduct of Brahma. I will not see the Buddha for hundreds of lifetimes. If you don’t listen to the Dharma, you will never know the way.
At that time, the World-Honored One chanted a verse:
Lustful desires continue to exist in all living beings
Ignorance is cut by the fundamental old death knife
Being exposed to poisonous snakes, the blood in the sac is not clean
Just like dungworms who enjoy excrement and are greedy for sex, the same is true
Desire and love flow from the nine holes like poisonous thorns
Confusing false views creates illusions, so love arises
All women are as smooth as trees with wild flowers
The wilting flowers blown by the upside down wind are gathered by insects
A woman is like a picture vase with pus and blood flowing out of her
If the bottle is full and it leaks, the excess will not be released outside.
Seeing unclean juice is like stealing a dog’s lust
You should annihilate all your loves and single-mindedness to view the impure things
Drink the nectar and live in the great Nirvana city
The Buddha told Shariputra. If you maintain your mind and your body, you will not create sexual desires. Keep your eyes open and turn away from lustful things. Keep your ears closed and don’t listen to obscene sounds. Keep your nose open and do not smell obscene incense. Hold your tongue and do not touch your lustful tongue. This is called the Noble Eightfold Path. Don’t be immoral and purify your body and mind. It’s like a lotus flower that doesn’t catch dirt. Become a sotapanna. Si Tuohan said. Anagami said. Arhat said. The path of Pratyekabuddha. The supreme road. They are all obtained by being pure and free from sexual immorality.
- “Summary of Thoughts”: Greed, anger, and ignorance are serious diseases of all living beings. Love clothed in desire will give rise to anger, and confounding and confusion will lead to ignorance. Because of ignorance and delusion, the inner and outer bodies fall in love with superficial things. It is hard to get rid of the tainted mind after habit. If you want to get rid of greed, you must observe the impurity. Anger can be controlled from the outside, just like when a person breaks a bamboo knot and is in trouble, once greed is controlled, the remaining two will subdue themselves.
Those who observe impurity should know that this body is born from impurity, is in the womb, and has emerged from impurity. The thin skin is pure impurity, and the four elements on the outside are transformed into food and drink to enrich the inside. Observe carefully, and from the feet From the hair to the feet, there is nothing pure in the skin, such as the brain, membranes, mucus, saliva, pus, blood, feces, urine, etc. To sum it up briefly, there are thirty-six, but to sum up it is immeasurable. For example, when a farmer opens a barn, he can identify various types, such as hemp, rice, beans, wheat, etc. The practitioner opens the barn of the body with the mind’s eye and sees all kinds of lochia, including liver, lungs, intestines, stomach, insects, animals, and food, and the nine holes flowing out are impure. There are often endless tears in the eyes, knots in the ears, runny nose, vomiting, feces and urine often coming out of the urinal holes. Although the clothes and food are covered, it is actually going to the toilet. If the body is in such a state, why is it clean? ?Also look at this body, falsely called human, the four major elements are in harmony, for example, it is like a house, the spine is like a pillar, the ribs are like rafters, the bones are like pillars, the skin is like the walls, and the flesh is like mud. This is a false and false combination. How can humans be safe? The danger is fragile and unreal, and it transforms for a moment. The tibia is connected to the tibia, the patella is connected to the tibia, the spine is connected to the patella, and the skull is connected to the spine. The bones are leaning on each other, and they are as dangerous as eggs. Looking closely at this body, there is no trace of danger. One thing to take is, – If the mind is filled with disgust, it will constantly think about the thirty-six things that are impure, and distinguish them as they really are. The inner body will be like this, and the outer body will be the same. The body of the person whose mind is abiding in this sign is soft, and he is gradually getting happy. Therefore, his heart cannot stay, so he should calm his mind: From countless eons, I have always been with you, and I have experienced all kinds of bitterness and poison in the three evil paths. From today on, I will subjugate you, and you can follow me. I am still concerned about his heart, so that he can achieve success. If you are extremely disgusted with your body, you should enter the White Bone Temple, or you can enter the first meditation. If you are determined to pursue the Mahayana, you will be born in front of various Buddhas at will in your life, and you will not necessarily go to Tusita heaven to see Maitreya.